Monday, February 18, 2013

Things Happen For a Reason :)

Have you ever experienced that you want something very very much and you think if it will be given to you it will complete everything in your life?


Well I just felt the same way now. 


I had had received many blessings from God for which i am forever grateful for, for my family, my friends, for the knowledge of His love,  and especially for giving me such a very loving husband. 

I think everything in my life is perfect, except for one thing. I had long to be a mother, I really do. my husband and i had been married for about three years now, and every month we keep praying and waiting, to be given a very precious opportunity to welcome a baby in our home. He/she just never arrived.


Sometimes i feel so lonely and discourage Almost all of the people i know who were married recently had been pregnant already. I feel happy for them but i would be lying if ill say that I'm not sad for myself.


I remember at one instance when i think i was one week delayed and i cant wait to do a pregnancy test, During that time i never told my husband that i bought a pregnancy test kit , because i know he too would feel so sad it if turns out to be negative.


So i did the test and as usual it turns out to be negative, I felt so foolish and lonely and discouraged.What added more to my feelings was when i learned that my sister in law who is only one month bride is pregnant, she did the same test the day i did, but hers is positive.


Deep inside me was a very mixed emotion, i was so happy for her really, but i was so discouraged as well. I cant help but cry, my husband noticed it and tries his best to comfort me. That was the last time i cried like a child after a very very long time.


My greatest source strength and comfort comes from knowing that my Heavenly Father loves me, and that He knows me, every desire of my heart, and that  He is Anxious to bless me.  Knowing that He knows  whats best for me gives me power to overcome sadness. 

I am still hoping to be given an opportunity to experience what it is like to be a mother and to raise such precious soul, if not of my own maybe of others.


I know Heavenly Father Loves me, there may be things He sees that i cannot see, but i am praying to have the UNDERSTANDING needed to not complain and to JUST TRUST Him. 


Maybe He is still Preparing me for some calling he has in-store for me. What ever it is i will gladly receive when it comes.




For those of you out there who is experiencing the same thing, I feel for you. Just never lost hope. If you feel so lonely- try to go out and serve others, i do that too,and it really works, it helps me direct my attention to other things and other people. It helps me increase love for others and gain a better perspective of life and things.

                         


I just found this video, And i thought it's nice to put it in here ;

It's about accepting God's will for us, for He knows what's best for us. Some of Tribulation comes as a chastisement from a loving Heavenly Father for our wrong actions, Some of them are just simply there to cut us down, to help us become stronger the way God wants us to be.  We just have to understand that all things happens for certain reasons which reasons are known to Him. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sensible comments are welcome.